Thursday, September 16, 2004

Prospective Temperance

The unkind things that I ever did

Cannot be left undone

The mind that needs a solace

Cannot find one if its too late.



Something shook me off the envy and greed

That was buried too deep indeed

I go on my knees realizing it’s the almighty

Who rescued me out of this insanity!



No blood No sweat and No tears

Makes no man that this world bears!



It’s the contrition

Reeling back to the past

Thats left me nocturnal



We stand unique as a hailstone

To serve a purpose of our own

We are gifted being talent savvy

And would do good to add it up may we?



Noones gonna be left without options

Noones gonna be a piece of dry-straw

Swiveling around nothingness

In the storm of life.



It’s with us to remind ourselves

That we are no straws but pollens

Drifting around to find a place

For ourselves to prove as Stand – Alones!









No comments:

Post a Comment