Friday, September 24, 2004

I crib everyday

I wonder when i would get the call to take up my job...its been 6 months !



And i am still jobless.



Well essentially it was their mistake not to have sent me the offer

letter in time as they had promised,and it had to take a clean sweep of my wonderful luck

to be kept on hold this way for the past 6 months!



I am scared,worried,upset and literally going mad!

I dont know wat to do now !



Waiting for my DAY to dawn soon..



I am helpless....



Please GOD show some mercy on me...



HELP me get over this phase...



I dont want to endup becoming a mental-wreck...which i almost am right now!



DO something.....



Get me the job....



I hate this limbo....



Why should there be a dividing line between me and the others who got thru at the same time

along with me ??



Divine Intervention - u say ?



I am not so sure that i believe it completely...cos if it was so u wud have done something about it

by now !



Nevertheless,It really doesnt matter.........I still have time....PLEASEEEEEEEEE GET ME THE JOB....DO SOMETHING !



HELP ME LIVE A SANER LIFE !



or.....................



better Kill me !

No comments:

Post a Comment